<body>
Pictures! And bad afternoon. - Tuesday, June 3, 2008
7:39 PM
These days really dun have much to write. Line is bad, Timetable is bad till can't go out with dear...

Today I should start with happy pictures then onli the bad afternoon.






Box is nice, but is chewing gum.





New SPF 25++ Gel



Today have a terrible tutorial class. The lecturer is terribily strict, and impatient. But i alr prepare for it, since i know for her "superb impatient" attitute since i alr learnt from last 2 times of our meet. I preparing for the "superb stress" class since i know she is teaching me. I have calculate all the things that might happen and, BOOM all get shooted, I think i may have few shots but i alr build up a "wall" waiting her for shoot, no hurts after all.


When she comes in, a total silent strike then she walked in "very friendly". Then she start asking about the number for the class, coz quite a few numbers in the class onli. Then we say they haven't reached yet. So she start to call up the names, then continually ppls coming in. The first 10 minutes of the ppl still fine, not so much shoots. In between of it someone talked in the class, which he talked louder than her, the shoot started. She said "Why are you talking? If your talk are much more important than mine, then you should talk loudly." Wah got shooted. The whole class silent and even the breathing can hear (almost).


Then those that came in about 15 to 25 minutes late, the second shot came. Coz everyone of them said "I'm sorry", so she asked, "What are you sorry about? What is sorry mean?" Wah! The silent sure is tough...


Then after the name is called, she gave us her "rules and regulation". So I write it here for fun (and also for our fren who didn't hear clearly or see clearly what she had said.


Rule 1: NO handphones in my class.
Calls, Messages are totally not allowed in my class
(can do all this things outside the classroom)
[mean i won't answering all of ur calls at this time]


Rule 2: NO cheating for my class.
include copy notes, other people. Also include plagiarism
(include tutorial, no copy notes into tutorial answer)


Rule 3: Can eat BUT not any 5-course-meal or any food that "smells" and "sounds"
Sandwiches is a ok food, she said. (can i eat sweet?)


Rule 4: Ask things when dun understand, ask until understand.
Remark: She is an impatient person.


Rule 5: Do not say "I dunno".
Before you say "I dunno", put some effort on searching for answer.


Additional Rule set by myself (considered her condition)

Rule 6: Come 10 minutes earlier before her class. So that you won't get shooted.


Troublesome lecturer. Many ppl got shooted unawarely.... But i got built up with me so safe.
Haiz... Dunno why i think next sem i also gonna meet her... Sienz...

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied