<body>
Wu liao Day - Tuesday, December 4, 2007
10:30 PM
Today i think i have done something stupid in my life. I purposely wake up at 645am to go to library at the college. While i actually having a terrible stomache... Swt it pains. Then when reach there the library havent open yet for sure, so i go canteen 2 for a breakfast. Eeks the canteen 2 food is always oily... Betahan le la.... But hold on hold on... It's cheap so bear with it.... You dun have so much money........ But it's fat!!!!!! F-A-T, FAT!!!!!!!! Haiz.... So after i fin eat it's 825am... So walk up there wait for it open lo.

But siao! I thought that author had wrote so many books that's sure got his book around. Disappointed our library is so "small"!!! I can't even find a book that's related to the topic. Wait there is a book, but it is borrowed by someone else... Grrr so "cheap" this library, until i can't stand it and take out the comic book that i bring in to library and read.

Will asked me to find somethings that related to causes and effects of phobias. I tried to find in the library, and the answer... NO!!!! Even i want a relevan subjects about phobias it doesn't even gives me. I feels like, is it really that hard to buy more books? Next time i do nto dare go to national library with high expectation alr. I need a breath of air...... When i start walk back to library, Hui Chin chase behind me and bought me the textbook that i wanted to use as references searcher. I tried all the author from the references of the book to the infoweb of the library, and my answer is..........NO AGAIN!!! I typed hundreds of the names in the book and i can't find even a book that is related. I feels really wanna curse around alr. suan mood bad again... Need a fresh air from outside..... Just when i walk out from the library.... Rory was sitting on the chair outside the library(BTW Rory is one of the soursemates and he was in the same tutorial group with me). He was waiting for someone that is appointed to come together to do the assignment. When i was chatting with him, Will comes around and i walked back into library again.... Just when i was half way reading the ideas of writing, jean aka lili aka lcl came to search for me. How come she knows we are there? So smart. Then we went in to study room, which we could talk as loud as we want. And guess who i saw? Rory is there, with Sue sitting beside him. Well that was the best chance to look more info and how to do from them. Then i received a signal from WIll that told me to go eat. Then it's a Sayonara for Rory and Sue and i leave the table and the next person i saw is Chui Wai comes in the study room with another laptop. Well i wanna eat alr so nvm about it.

The work was really bad. until now i still dunno what should i do with all those stuffs. I still have 2 more parts that i certainly haven't touch. And Pn. Koay (secondary school counsellor) wants to see my reports and i still haven't give her a look on it. It was an "ouch" for me... Sob when can i fin it.....

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied