<body>
- Thursday, December 6, 2007
9:21 PM
Today i think i just have a arguement with Will.... I was just using my printer to print my assignment half an hour ago. He just sounds shocked and asked me u have printer?. I said got but rarely use. coz i never know when the ink will run out. Then he asked me why last time he need to print something in emergency but i dun wanna help him. Then he keep use the "if i drop into sea will u save me?" Sorry i dunno how to swim. How can i try to save someone if i know i will die jumping into it? The maximum i can do is throw in the tyres and try to call out help. I dun wanna play coll and try to suicide by jumping into the sea. Then he keep saying that not helping him that time = suicide. But those things is not my property. If that is mine then surely i will help. And i am using thm not under my brother's conscious. Even my projects that wanted to print surely need to print not when he's around. At least is when he's sleeping. Then he keep saying i dun wanna help him. Say even taking a few cents from me is like taking my life. I dun mean about that but if it really threaten a person's life surely i would liked to help. But must depends on my power control. If it's beyond my power and manageble area surely i can't help right? If i wanna donate i also need to depends on my pocket money and my expenditure. I dun have a large pocket money. Even if i dun have water to drink i also need to keep my pocket money and rethink about should i use on my drinks or just get the college water cooler water even if it's not clean. Even if i got extra money i should use it for my pleasure is that call selfish? I just wanna pleasure myself a bit out of the depression awhile am i selfish to do that? Why we need to argue about it. I'm kind of tired upon things like that.... I hate argues for something tiny stuff. It's not like me to start argue on the past things................ Let me rest for awhile mayb i will be cooled....

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied