<body>
- Wednesday, October 28, 2009
9:22 PM
等待是件很辛苦的事。。我不喜欢等待。。
因为等待会让心情变得比较差。。所以我会比较准时,我也不喜欢人家等我。。

等人的那位在等待的当时,被等的那位知道吗?
被等的那位知道等待那位的辛苦吗?
被等的那位明白等待的无奈吗?

等待的那位的无奈,的辛酸, 的期望,被等的那位会了解吗?

欺骗。。
为什么要不老实?
为什么不可以坦白?
为什么要说不坦白是想把伤害减到最低?
可是你知道吗?如果事情被揭发后,伤害反而更大。。
你说不想让我知道是不想我担心
但是,这样是代表我不够你信任吗?
你说不想让我知道是因为不想气我
可是你又可想到我知道后会更气。。
我不喜欢你欺骗我,因为这是我的原则
我不想因为你而放弃自我,我想守着我的原则
因为有我自己的原则,才有我

有时候,觉得你不想,也没有要了解我
你不知道我在生气我,我告诉你
可是说了,你有时也还是不明白。。
我真的不懂要怎样了
我很不开心,可是你却想要逃避
我很不开心,可是我却不想你伤心
我很不开心,我却想要你知道

我真的不想闹
我真的不想这样的
我真的很不想。。


* This post was grabbed from one of my friend's blog. It matches my feelings very well, especially in the past, where all the waitings are solely done by me. You said you never liked to be the one waiting. But does it mean I will be liked to wait people? No. No one likes to be wait and either anyone should thought of making people wait. And things should be done equally. Not like I should wait for all the times but you never wait me. Things will maintain better if it is equal. Sometimes you wait me while the others I wait you. Yea I know that when you "beg" for something, you should not think that you should make people wait, but didn't you will also accidentally done that sometimes.

somehow, it's not that my dad "chong huai" me, Just that you are not at the level of chong huai-ing me.

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied