<body>
Another busy week... - Wednesday, July 15, 2009
11:35 AM
13/07/09 (Monday)

Ok. The bad student is surfing net while she is actually in tutorial class. Yay I admit it. She’s just too bored to be true. She always let us have the “discussion period” when I think she can observe “ this is not going to happen” coz the whole group always ended up chatting. I wonder why she never changed although she had observed for two months.

12pm I ran away for movie again with dear. And yay I go to italiannies again… crazy me. But I had a pizza for today. And ya, it is tasty. But something weird happened to my set of meal and dears. He said “Mine is cream-type and yours is veggie-type.” Haha. My soup is those mixture of veggie in cube and dear’s soup is mushroom soup. His is sausage carbonara for main dish and mine is pizza with only tomato, basil, and cheese. Totally suitable to eat for chingli. Lol. But this set is only available at 12pm to 3pm. And still… they are expensive after all.









Public enemy – sorry I totally slept for 30% of the part. Movie starts at 230 and I start to sleep by then. Waked up by 330 and still get slept at somewhere. The only thing I remember is “the [forgotten] family is related to series of robbing and they are famous for the speed. Then the main people has get in love with some girl [and here I start sleep again] and they somehow starts to escape from some police people. Then the guy [dunno why had to go to that place] and get killed by the policeman. And the girl starts crying after hearing the ‘last word’ from the murderer police.” So I guess they are some historical based story (maybe). And somehow this type of movie I slept twice… I wonder is because I was too tired or the movie is really boring for me… hmmmm…

Then came home by 6 plus and I still not able to start doing my assignment. I finally filled up the stupid form for 4 pages and just needed for half pages and all is left is to print by tomorrow at CITC. My assignments that suppose pass up by tomorrow… mayb I should only do it by tomorrow morning after going to college with WiFi. Lol.

14/07/09 (Tuesday)

Yawn… I kept sleeping from last night until this morning, after I woke up I still went back to sleep eventually. Haiz all the assignments are killing me all of sudden. One had to pass up by Tuesday, means today, and the other is tomorrow, group and long work and yet we gonna start doing it just by tonight. Haiz don’t mind about it first, I try my best to get to the college as early as possible, and I start filling up my assignments on the bus stop and in the bus. Yicks I dun think I can be so “hardworking” anymore.

Eventually I was able to finish all the works at this time. And dad calls me to tell that he can’t pick me up for the evening hour. Sad how am I suppose to go home then. Tried ask bro to take me but he is so cruel. Dear’s car is in maintainance period so I totally has no one to pick me up. Furthermore I had to do the assignment with my mates which she asked me to do it together with her. At the end of the day, I was doing the assignment with her in the college until 9pm. Crazy… going to have no one at college that time only starts to go back. And dad scares me by saying he is still sending the “stinks” worker back home (no offense, they just get sweat and the ‘heavy smell’ is surely something I can’t stand. Somehow I can stand my hub’s smell… lol). But at the end it’s only me and dad in the car, and dad tries to freak mum out by telling me call her through dad’s phone. Daddy it ain’t going to work coz mum knows how to differentiate my number and yours number.

And haiz… alr 3rd days and yet I still not able to update my photos to the previous blog and download pictures from my frens’ blog, which some of them is taken by me. I wanna take the pictures!!!!

P.S. My problem solved coz finally I'm slightly free. lol

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied