<body>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!! - Wednesday, January 7, 2009
7:33 PM


Today is my Birthday and there are two big man that has done something that they never does for my birthday! *ignore*

Today mum cooked a crispy chicken chop for celebrating my birthday. although mum says that piece is the smallest, but I still get fulled by eatting only that. I guess I am still not that well after my ill... Sad sad...

Today pon-ed my last lecture. Missed the tips and such. But really dun dare go to college. Yesterday's experience is too freaky.

Yesterday although they alr informed me that there is no more tutorial classes, but I still going. Coz of a library book that I forogt to return. Lousy leh!

After returning and re-borrow other books, I go to canteen 2 to have a yee mee. I wanted to eat a yee mee very much after I get well. At that time few things happened: Phones are not working so something happened at that moment.*cut*

Because of keep fixing the phone, it makes me eat slowly, and of course, more fast to reach fullness. And before I can finished eating them, I'm fulled. BUT I didn't give up, at least finishing the noddles and then I get too fulled.

Then carrying the extra heavy books, go to atm check my incomes, then go to canteen 2 study room 2. (this is where dear say me hiding, but I'm not!) I sit there blurring, looking around, blurr again, read comic book, faint faint awhile(thought wanna eat medic but can't, too much water inside the stomach makes me feel vomit out onli), then 1 hour past, that's about 1335.

Then I thought wanna go washroom awhile, Then when I come out I received a message and before I open the msg, I get a call from dear said "Where are you? Ok you go to atm there wait me". Then I saw that msg after the call "I have been searching for you at the last past 20 minutes. where are you" I was like, OMG, today's Maxis really rubbish alr is it? Then when I get into dear's car, I get nagged a bit. He thought where I am, coz he alr search for the whole college area that I can go for study. swt alr. He didin't know that place I study. (Who told him never wanna follow me go study :P)

Then dear go to bought his last piece of cloth. From Nike shop. The Air Jordan Jeans. Tag price is RM27X. Called his mum to make sure he can buy by card. Then mummy say that would be his last piece. Bought and actually got 30% discount, and becomes RM195 onli. 200 a pair of jeans... swt swt. When walk around the shop, keep faint faint de. Mayb because carsick. Dunno. I think I easily get carsick whenever I am bloated. Feel like move faster also vomit. So that day I keep walk like turtle... LOL! Dunno why at home I can walk fast a bit... But run sure faint these days.

Then dear treat both of us a starbuck's cold drink. Rasberry ice blend. Sour at the end. (BTW he drink first and 60% of it coz my illness will spread to others and I can't drink too much.)

Today I home stay home whole day. Ppl will think "birthday shouldn't go out and celebrate ma?" Haiz who told be it's hard to be a good gf. Dear's fren gang onli free on wednesday. Even though i free on wed nowadays also dun dare go out with him. Later his fren says me owning him. Later he becomes "got gf, no frens" alr. Now you know how hard becoming ur gf leh~ lol.

Ok le. It seemed rude to talk behind someone when he will looked into this blog. hehe. Later he looked and asked me then I cam cam lu. :P I thought wanna put my meals at here but i forgot to take pics alr. So suan le lu... Ok that's all for it. so Happy Birthday to me~ hihi

P.S. Be-early Happy birthday to Dear Will. By January 11.

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied