<body>
- Friday, July 4, 2008
10:02 PM
Today's BMP result... 21 out of 35 questions in 18 minutes 19 seconds. I consider as efficient... Because I use lesser time on Qs that I confident... BUT! All those wrong answer Qs are those that I take longer time on it...

Conclusion: I really shouldn't use too much time on answer a Qs. Correct is correct, wrong is wrong. When i think more then the chances to be wrong will be higher. So next time, I need to be efficient to be effective... lol!

Today purposely bullied the tutor - go to the class that I am not suppose to go. Actually I replaced the class which should be at 4pm, becomes at 10am. Main purpose : I wanna watched movie with my frens. And I reached there by 9am, so why dun just joined the other class and back earlier to watch movie? I dun want two ppl to waste their time bcoz of my late class period.

Today watched the movie Get Smart.

Before that we go to buy movie ticket. Fun part is here. We buy the movie for today first, then after that we say another more. Hancock.

lili: (counting the number) "1,2,3,4,5... yea 5, include me"
will: "ok 7 tickets for hancock, 3pm"
cashier: please choose ur seat

(btw, all those long seats alr booked or bought, left the 6 seats)
ok seperated, 5-2.

cashier: 70 plz
will: another movie plz. wanted
cashier: how many person?
will: 5

choose seat again...

cashier: 50 plz
will: another movie plz. made of honour
cashier: how many person?
will: 2

By this time i think some of us sense the eyes from the bee-line. And first time sees so many tickets... Total 17 tickets, including the one that going to watch.

Cont about Get Smart. Funny storyline. Laugh from start till the end... Although just three of us laugh most of the time. OMG did they really kissed? Further stories you all should go watch yourselves.

Backed home... Plan to do the assignment alr but... Really no mood for it... Haiz next week is the due date alr... Mayb i need to rush my work.

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied