<body>
Finally, a job... - Thursday, July 10, 2008
8:15 PM
This is promoted by Hui Chin, who is also working at there. I will be working for kanebo counter at Parkson, KLCC. OMG quite stressed... Coz I will be alone at that counter... T.T Hui Chin please teach me well b4 leaving me alone there T.T Or else I will be stressed out b4 i done for a day.

AND THEN!

I purposely free one sat (19 July, 2008) so that I could fin movies with frens. Plz dun disappointed me T.T

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied