<body>
I missed the day... - Wednesday, April 16, 2008
9:39 PM
Today I went to take my last part time salary from Legend Hotel Museum Chinese Restaurant. It was something at June 2007, which I onli take it on 16 April 2008. And many things have changed... The people had changed, the clothings are changed, many stranger's face in front of me in the old place that i once work before a year ago, even the car park payment have changed from paying at exit to autopay machine.

And now... I kind of regret that I never take a photo of my old uniform, which i quite satisfy on it. I regret on never take a good look on everything in that place at my last visit of Legend Hotel.

But now, everything was just a past. Nothing can changed back.

I am grateful that they still able to remember my name, Ping and En Nah. Really happy about it. We talked about many things, about me, about Will, about our studies. I think... Mayb we human always missed on something that we have once owning and always regreting it at the end.

En nah is going to resign by the end of this week too. I was like, so fast? I never notice how long has it been for them. Many of the colleague has left much earlier. The only face i recognise is these two only... I guess...

Oh, there is one more person. There is Jackson i met at the end of the staying. But... Unfortunately he forget what is my name. I was like... What? You know me since secondary school and now u say u forget my name? Nvm then :P Forgetting sometimes is a good thing.

Now i remembering my working life. There was much of fun, but also many endless tiredness. But everyday we ended up happy day. Dunno for Will, he always worked for the hardest part. Smoking area client, more linen to send, getting all the heavy things done, and private room serving. All the tough work he always did. Mayb bcoz they know we are in relationship that's why all the hard works they give to him. OR is they scared i will not be able to handle tough client? Mayb is the last reason. Sorry for my clumsy-ness~

I missed the day doing all the linen, especially on wedding function. Coz I will never able to finish counting it before 11pm.
I missed the day spending all the 3 hours wandering at the shopping complex. Coz too free and sometimes too bored to sleep.
I missed the day when i got salary and able to spend as i wished. THEN I can buy present for Will!!!!
I missed the day when i eat 4 meals a day(here comes the fat :P).

I wished to stay more longer at there. I wished all the colleague will come back again to work together. But I think it would not happened again. The company is changing the way of work that's why all leaving. Even all those that had been working there since the first day are all now saying wanna leave.

I will missed the old day......

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied