<body>
Dying... This sem subjects may fail... - Friday, April 4, 2008
10:19 PM
I felt that the time may come soon.... For another few papers to fail....

This whole week was totally wasted..... For this stupid things called illness. I was sick since last Saturday, yea u heard me no wrong, since Will went to Aussie... Sad man... I thought mayb bored but i never know i could be filled up by sleepiness. Nevermind, I thought. That it could be cured by Monday, when i visited the doc by Sunday, which Monday came with a MC.

Tuesday, yay happy, coz I thought that I'm finally fine from the fewer. Still eating the pils but I thought I'm much more better alr. Then stupid rain came. Right before the classes ends. And I thought they gone alr when he classes ended. But no. The rain still there and I was getting the rain over me and need to be seated on the stupid damn cold RapidKL local. Summore I cannot wait for U24, coz I know if I wait for it, I would die for illness again. So I stepped in any buses that will drives me to Genting Klang. SO the first bus that come is the express bus that runs around 3 locations. TAR College, LRT Wangsa Maju, Genting Klang. Fine I thought. Wet partly for my body, while I'm just cured from the fewer. Nevermind. But i never know this buses onli care for the local students. It didn't stop at the usual bus station that dropped me. Then it made me missed my first U 20's buses. Ok then. I walked a lot for that day, getting lots of dirty airs from the town into my just-getting-well-body, which the antibody haven't build yet. and getting a lot of cold wind blown to me.

At night, I waited Will a msg said he back to KL, then I would be able to sleep safe and sound. Wait, wait, and wait. Until 1130pm. I was frustrated enough long and I said enough, this is enough for my just well body, so I went to bed, feeling cold all over the body. And suddenly Will finally give me a msg. He said he met an accident(BTW, it's 1st April still. Which u shouldn't trust anyone, and I really shouldn't pay even a tiny bit of trust on it, but I still give it a shot, while trembling and shivering from my shoulder to the toes.) So I said how? I can't stepped out the door at night. He asked me to wait at the living room that night. Until he came then walked out. I did. And he is still in a well piece when he came. Well that was a really Happy April Fool I would say. But i think that day was really too fragile for me.

Wednesday morning, 445am, my fewer came back, striking me to hell. The first things run into my mind is... I shouldn't run out yesterday. But past is past, get it on and be a woman. Then I skipped my claees with MC again, without actually telling Chingli.

Wednesday night, very frustrating. Just when I thought I will be getting well and start to have appetite, I ate a normal meal, with rice i mean. And the next thing I remember, I have my medic, and minutes later, I threw out. It was terrible. The bitter never gone from my throat, even when I know I really already throwing out all the stuff in my stomach. Well luckily it's at my bathroom, the one supplied with brushes and paste. I brushed my teeth and even used the Listerine. The taste of bitter haven't ran away from me. But I still need to clean up the bathroom. I already dirty up the place so can't help. And I suppose to have another meal and have the medic again. But I really can't stand it. It seemed like the medicine that the doc gave me for the second time does not work on me either. So I be my own doctor. Let the illness has its climax then it won't be critical anymore.

I really dun think I did sleep well for that night. About after I finished typing the assignment part that my frens needed me to type, i onli started to sleep. Even though i should be sleeping, I ended up hearing voices from my mum downstairs. I know I was hungry, coz there isn't anything I have digested that night. Tough night I would call. Until mum going to sleep that night, around 12am, I asked mum to get me a sweater from downstairs. Coz i really does not have the strength to walk around, not even washroom. So mum ended up help me gather all my equipments for my wars that long night, then she went to sleep.

The whole night I was struggle, totally unable to sleep. Not to mention to have the strength to move. And the thrist that kills me. But i still know that one of my equipments will be useful. Drinking water. When my lips started to dry up, i hopped up and take a sip of water. i was doing that for tons of time, coundless. Then the next thing i know is that my brother was home, I started to sneeze. I get the whole role of tissue (sorry i'm not using the box of tissue, coz too expensive for me to use it) staying side with me. Then until i see the sunlight, I know my day had passed, but fewer haven't totally gone.

Thursday. Something told me not to see the doctor. Not until Friday (coz he said if Friday still not cured, means need a blood test on Denggi). So I think on the bill problem, for cost cutting, not to see him until I'm critical. Vomit for second time at 5pm, this time at living room and rushed to the washroom without teethbrushes. Bitter, but drink up plain water provided at the kitchen nearby and bitter gone. Clothes dirty end up washing them. Still have some medic but ended up healthy when I skipped some medic. Forget is which few.

Firday. Totally healthy but when I wake up it's alr 7am (assume since I can see some daylight alr). So skipped the earliest class first. Then when it came to the 12pm class I reconsider... This time I afraid that going to class makes my illness back to it's nature. And I am thinking of consulting a doctor again for MC but I'm totally healthy that time (with flu but that flu is the usual flu I had). After asking Will then concluded, Just Pon-ed the 2 day days and have the other 2 days with MC.


Conclusion :

Money cost on consultation : RM 55 (RM30 first RM25 second)
Medication Certification : 2 pieces (31 March 2008 and 2 April 2008)
Medicine that has been eaten : 24 fewer pills
9 flu pills
12 antibiotics
2 anti-vomit pills
7 anti-pain pills (These all are onli assumption)
Vomit : 2 times

Sum up = not so useful the consultations this time but i think the medic colours are too colourfuls to me, ended up = allergy to them. (Pictures will be included when i have mood)



Die lo. Skipping classes for almost a week in this sem = die. And my practical exams is coming next Monday, and i less having practicals = Dying... Prays dun fail onli...

Labels:

Site-mistress ♥


I think if I say
the "bore" word more
I will really become
a boring person...




There is no truth nor lies,
There is only trust and doubts.

Loves : Hates
♥ Love ♥
♥ Will
♥ To be Loved
♥ Window Shopping (but better if it is "purchasing")
♥ To hear, not so much on singing
♥ Travelling (but seldom able to)
♥ Dating~
♥ Animal, any of them
♥ Handcraft
♥ Cosmetics & skincare
♥ Salary (coz only then I can buy, buy, buy!)


X Hate X
X Alone, Dark, and Ghost Story
(include scary, horror stuff)
X Blood
X Someone else (too rude to list out :P)
X Back-stabbers
X Bugs (especially those fly one)
X Earning money (It's really hard, trust me!)


♥ X Love and Hate♥ X
♥ X Buses (Especially U11 & U24)
♥ X Study & Exams
♥ X Money and Time
♥ X Life and Death


SALARY OUT! YAY~ (but can't spend too much as I'm going to buy DEAR"S PRESENT!!! lol)

For people out there who wanna date me at weekends:
Please do so beforehead as I have my weekend schedule full with
part time jobs usually so if really wanna book me,
please tell me at least 1 week earlier~ TQ TQ :p


ok you all win. get yourself adding me @ Facebook.

The Memories ♥~
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Chit - Chats


♥Doll Doll♥


Links~
new storybook ♥
Will ♥
Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥
Xiao Wei ♥
Fei Yee ♥
Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥
Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥
Hui Chin ♥
Hui Ling ♥
Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥
Sing Yee aka Zoe♥
Fuzie aka yunyi ♥
Neon aka WeiMin ♥
Yawn my list are getting longer... LOL~


THANK-YOU
Photo: Photobucket
Textures: Papercuts
Brushes: RomanceBox Nadine-fanarts
Host: Blogger
Designer: BeiEr@ Candied